IF YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT SLAPPING A HALLOWEEN WRAPPER ON SOMETHING IS GOING TO MAKE ME WANT IT MORE THEN YOU ARE absolutely correct i’ll take 50.
This is something I would like to do in the future. Set up a physical shop with a back area for hanging out and playing games and watching shows. I need to figure out how to make this happen.
Fun fact there’s a Doctor Who bar in NYC
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
I want them all.
Click here to watch Jon Stewart cover Kansas’s anti-gay legislation on The Daily Show.
And you can watch full episodes anytime, anywhere on the Comedy Central app.
Now that’s what I call justice
i’m procrastinating because i’m stressed and i’m stressed because i’m procrastinating
Animation Opening Sequence for Glee.
Well.. this is kinda ‘creepy’ version of glee. I’ve wanted to make thing like this from time immemorial. I finally did it!;) And this is my first fanarts posting since I changed my tumblr account. Wow, I feel really awkward.
Hope you guys like it. Thank you! :) (I recommend you to watch on Vimeo)
(♬End Credits - <Coraline> Ost)
augh i will never not reblog this! especially during this time~!!! *U*
What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.